To install an instant two-way integration between Track-POD and Shopify follow the next steps:
- Go to Settings->Integration, find Shopify and click Install.
- In the pop-up window enter your Shopify's store name, select the date, and set the filters for order import. You can filter both, by the order fulfillment status and its financial status. The date range is limited to one week.
- If you leave the box Enable auto-import unticked the Shopify Import button will appear on your dashboard for you to import orders in one click.
- If you activate Enable auto-import your orders will be automatically uploaded to Track-POD from your Shopify store every 30 seconds.
- If you tick box Enable auto fulfillment the status of the orders in your Shopify store will be automatically updated to Fulfilled once a driver starts delivery of these orders (taps on the Start Route button in the mobile app). A tracking link will be uploaded when the driver starts the delivery (out_for_delivery status in Shopify), and the delivery status will be updated once the delivery is completed.
- If you tick the box Enable order updates your orders imported from Shopify will be updated in Track-POD shall any updates on the Shopify dashboard be introduced. Changes in address, note, goods, goods quantity will be reflected in Track-POD. If the order is canceled or refunded in Shopify it will disappear from Track-POD. We recommend refreshing your Track-POD page with a refresh button to see all updates.
Track-POD allows importing delivery date and delivery time for your orders if you are using such plug-ins like Delivery Date & Time Suite, Zapiet Pickup and Delivery, Local Delivery, etc.
To set up the delivery date and time import you need to type in the field name from your app and select the date and time format corresponding to the app you are using in your Shopify store. Have a look at the screenshot of settings for a Shopify store with Zapiet Local Pickup + delivery app.
Here is the screenshot of settings for Delivery Date & Time Suite: