You can connect as many Shopify stores to your Track-POD account as you need. To install an instant two-way integration between Track-POD and Shopify follow the next steps:
- Go to Settings->Integration, find Shopify, and click Install.
- In the pop-up window, enter your Shopify store name, select the date, and set the filters for order import. You can filter orders both, by the order fulfillment status and its financial status. The date range is limited to one week.
- Enable auto-import - if you leave this box unticked the Shopify Import button will appear on your dashboard for you to import orders in one click. If you enable Enable auto-import your orders will be automatically uploaded to Track-POD from your Shopify store every minute.
- Order auto-fulfillment options
- Disabled - by default, order auto-fulfillment is disabled, i.e. Track-POD does not affect the fulfillment status in Shopify.
- When dispatched - the status of orders in your Shopify store will be automatically updated to Fulfilled once a driver starts delivery of these orders (taps on the Start Route button in the mobile app). A tracking link will be uploaded when the driver starts the delivery (out_for_delivery status in Shopify). There are three scenarios for this workflow:
1. The order is successfully delivered - the status remains Fulfilled, tag "Delivered" is added to the order.
2. The order is partially delivered - the Fulfilled status is changed to Partially fulfilled, a new fulfillment with delivered items is created, tag "Partially delivered" is added to the order.
3. The order is not delivered - fulfillment is canceled in Shopify, the status is changed to Unfulfilled, tags "Not delivered" and reason are added to the order.
- When delivered - the fulfillment status of the orders in Shopify will be automatically updated after a driver completes delivery of these orders (taps Delivered, Not Delivered, or Partially in the mobile app):
1. The order is successfully delivered - the status changes to Fulfilled, tag Delivered is added to the order.
2. The order is partially delivered - the status is changed to Partially fulfilled, a new fulfillment with delivered items is created, tag Partially delivered is added to the order.
3. The order is not delivered - the status remains Unfulfilled, tags "Not delivered" and reason are added to the order.
Note that the tracking link is displayed when fulfillment is created, this means that you will not be able to track the order during delivery, you will only be able to view the delivery details after it is completed.
- Create new order when not delivered - with this option enabled, Track-POD will create a new order with the same number for further scheduling and re-delivery. This option does not affect the Shopify list of orders.
- Enable order updates - your orders imported from Shopify will be updated in Track-POD shall any updates on the Shopify dashboard be introduced. Changes in address, note, goods, goods quantity will be reflected in Track-POD. If the order is canceled or refunded in Shopify it will disappear from Track-POD. We recommend refreshing your Track-POD page with a refresh button to see all updates.
Track-POD allows importing delivery date and delivery time for your orders if you are using such plug-ins like Delivery Date & Time Suite, Zapiet Pickup and Delivery, Local Delivery, etc.
To set up the delivery date and time import you need to type in the field name from your app and select the date and time format corresponding to the app you are using in your Shopify store. Have a look at the screenshot of settings for a Shopify store with Zapiet Local Pickup + delivery app.
Here is the screenshot of settings for Delivery Date & Time Suite:
Formats and names in Shopify and in the Track-POD integration settings must match.