We are delighted to announce our brand new Xero<->Track-POD integration. We have taken into account the wishes expressed by our Xero users and designed a flexible fully automatic flow of processing your Xero data.
This detailed guide might be useful for you during the integration setup process and while using the app.
Please follow the steps below to install and adjust the integration:
- Go to Settings->Integration and press Install button near Xero logo
- Then you will receive the integration Settings menu. Please press the orange Confirm button after making sure the settings fit your flow.
- With the help of the first line you can select a period to upload Historical transactions during the integration setup.
- In "Import from" line you can select a source for generating Orders on Track-POD side. They can be generated from Quotes or Invoices. If you need to parse any other transactions please let us know.
- In "Filter by status" column you can select which Invoice or Quotes statuses should be imported. They are Draft, Awaiting Approval, Awaiting Payment, Paid for Invoices and Sent, Accepted, Invoiced for Quotes.
That is it, now you are able to get your data automatically. The app will grab ongoing Xero transactions automatically once per minute.
Here are some integration restrictions might be useful to know:
- If a Client related to the transaction with an empty address field it will be ignored according to Track-POD flow.
- The app will delete Track-POD orders in the following cases:
- If Xero Quote goes to Deleted or Declined status
- If Invoiced Quote changed its status to any other
- If Xero Invoice goes to Deleted or Voided status
- If Xero Invoice goes to Draft status (in case if Draft is not selected in Filter by status line)
Only not planned Orders can be deleted in cases below. Planned Orders will be deleted automatically. The app will update Track-POD orders in case of correcting transactions on Xero side.
Your ideas regarding integration improvement will be highly appreciated.