We are delighted to announce our brand new Xero<->Track-POD integration. We have taken into account the wishes expressed by our Xero users and designed a flexible fully automatic flow of processing your Xero data.
This detailed guide might be useful for you during the integration setup process and while using the app.
Please follow the steps below to install and adjust the integration:
- Go to Settings->Integration and press Install button near Xero logo
- Then you will receive the integration Settings menu. Please press the orange Confirm button after making sure the settings fit your flow.
- With the help of the first line, you can select a period to upload Historical transactions during the integration setup.
- In the "Import from" line, you can select a source for generating Orders on the Track-POD side. They can be generated from Quotes or Invoices.
- In the "Filter by status" line you can select which Invoice or Quotes statuses should be imported. They are Draft, Awaiting Approval, Awaiting Payment, Paid for Invoices and Sent, Accepted, Invoiced for Quotes. Please note, that you can select multiple statuses at once.
Here is how "Filter by status" works after the setup. It imports only appropriate orders/quotes added to the system after selecting statuses. In other words, invoices/quotes created in Xero before the status change in the setup will not be imported. Import of such transactions can be triggered by editing and saving them on the Xero side.
- If you tick "Update invoices with delivery info" the app will correct the Quantity column in Xero Invoice in case of partial delivery and void it if the order has not been delivered.
- The last option will attach the Proof of Delivery document to the Invoice once the order is delivered.
That is it, now you are able to get your data automatically. The app will grab ongoing Xero transactions automatically once per minute.
Here are some integration restrictions might be useful to know:
- If a Client related to the transaction with an empty address field it will be ignored according to Track-POD flow.
- The app will delete Track-POD orders in the following cases:
- If Xero Quote goes to Deleted or Declined status
- If Invoiced Quote changed its status to any other
- If Xero Invoice goes to Deleted or Voided status
- If Xero Invoice goes to Draft status (in case if Draft is not selected in Filter by status line)
Only not planned Orders can be deleted in these cases. Planned Orders will be deleted automatically. The app will update Track-POD orders in case of correcting transactions on Xero side.
Article is closed for comments.