Zapier instantly connects Track-POD with 2000+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super power.
You can enjoy instant connection of Track-POD with your loved apps like WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Xero, QuickBooks, Excel, Gmail, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SalesForce and be more productive today.
Please follow the next steps.
- Got to Settings->Integration. Click Install and follow Zapier invite URL.
- In Zapier, click the Accept Invite & Build a Zap button.
- You will be taken to your Zapier dashboard. Click the Make a Zap button
- Enter the Track-POD name and select the recent version Track-POD (2.1.0 currently) by invite.
- Set the trigger event Order Status Updated, click the Continue button.
- Click the Sign in to Track-POD button.
- A pop-up window will open. Follow the instructions to insert the API Key into the appropriate field. Then click Yes, Continue.
- Now allow Zapier to test your Zap and let's move forward by clicking Continue.
- Select the app you want to connect with Track-POD, let it be Slack for an example to keep you up to date about the order status. Select the type of message you want to trigger.
- Sign in to the app, into Slack in our case, set the appropriate permissions if required.
- Customize the message, insert all necessary data in the Message text.
- Test the message, edit if necessary, and if you are happy with the result turn on the ZAP.
- You're done, the ZAP is up and running.
Please also see how to add multiple goods or custom fields. For that, you need to add a Utilities (formatter) step.
In the set up action step please select Line Itemizer and set Line-item properties. They should be filled in with Track-POD fields names (on the left) and fields values (on the right). Fields values should be separated by commas (without spaces). Custom fields IDs can be copied from Track-POD Settings->Custom fields.
Then you can use generated arrays in your action step.
Please sign in to leave a comment.